Chamber members understand that when their business prospers, the local community benefits--and when the overall business climate improves, so does their business. Many of our members lend their time, talents and resources to tackle important business and community development issues that impact the future of our community. Just as important is the support a business shows to the Chambers' endeavors by becoming a member.
Check out the Membership Investment Guide -- We recognize that not all businesses want the same thing from their investment in the Chamber so we offer several levels of investment to meet the needs of our varied membership base.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
A great way to introduce a new business to the community or to celebrate milestone anniversaries, expansions, remodeling or relocation of an existing member business.
Business Referral Service
We receive thousands of requests from local citizens and visitors each year for the names of local businesses, professionals, services and other establishments in Santa Fe. We are happy to refer businesses, but ONLY Chamber members get these referrals. The Chamber also allows member businesses to display their business cards and information brochures in the lobby. For a small fee, we can also provide your business with address labels of local businesses and groups that are also Chamber members to make your business mailings easier.
Business After Hours
Local businesses and organizations may sponsor an “After Hours” networking event at their place of business. This is an excellent way to make social and business contacts.
Chamber Newsletter & Business Directory
The Chamber’s quarterly newsletter, The Commerce, keeps members updated on Chamber events and activities in the community. Twice per year this publication will also serve as the Chamber’s updated Business Directory & Buyer’s Guide. Every Chamber investor in good standing will be listed in the directory according to business classification. Advertising opportunities are available from an eighth of a page to a full page ad and is an effective way to keep your business name in front of the community. As a new Chamber member, you are entitled to one business write-up in the Chamber’s quarterly newsletter within your first year of membership. The newsletter is mailed to Santa Fe residents and is also available online on the Chamber’s website.
Community Involvement & Exposure
Chamber membership is an excellent way to get involved in the community. There are a variety of ways to get involved each year, including: Serving on one of the Chamber’s special committee’s, participating in Heritage Festival and many of the other Chamber sponsored events.
Member Appreciation After Hours
Each year on the second Wednesday in December, the Chamber Board prepares a variety of holiday goodies for all members. This allows members to come together and celebrate the holiday season with each other and take a moment to relax and reflect.
There are many opportunities throughout the year to participate in Chamber events and highlight your business. From our special annual events to our traditional General Membership Meeting and Luncheons, we know that staying involved in the community plays a vital role in your success.
- Annual Awards’ Dinner & Gala—A fun and exciting event hosted each year in which we recognize Small Business, Large Business, New Chamber Member Business, Non-Profit and Chamber Citizen of the Year for their dedication and service to the Santa Fe area.
- Public Servant Appreciation Luncheon—A luncheon in which we honor our public servants and present recipients with awards for their dedication and service to Santa Fe.
- Taste of Santa Fe & Business Expo—A fun, community event hosted to showcase our local eateries and businesses. Fun for all ages with great food, great local shopping, student performances and live music.
- Bra Dazzle—A fun event at Haak Vineyards & Winery hosted by our Women in Business Committee benefitting Breast Cancer Awareness in Galveston County.
- Heritage Festival—A community wide festival that includes children’s activities, craft & vendor booths, student and community performances, music, great food and lots of fun.
- Christmas in the Park & Parade—Santa Fe’s Annual Christmas Parade kicks off this community wide event. The parade travels from R.J. Wollam Elementary up FM 1764 to Highway 6, over to Warpath Ave. and ends at Santa Fe Junior High. Santa Claus leads the parade and then heads to the Mae S. Bruce Library to hear Christmas wishes from the children. Joe Tambrella Park is decorated for Christmas with a live nativity, craft & vendor booths, kids’ activities and student performances.